Greetings, Clan o the heart, Walkers of the wordless, Tribe de ecstatic stillness, silliNess sereNaders...and weLcome home

Monday, March 28, 2011

love letters I

dearest lover,
as a sign of my affections, i have as of late, given up capital letters. that as yourself and all others who chance these words may be stared upon with such newness as loving does give me. in the most quiet parts of my days, i comb carefully and with laughing eyes the endless inspiration that emerges from our dancing. these subtle and infrequent wanderings stretch and weave somehow until a most tantalizing fabric of waterfalls and lions covers my skin. believe me when i say that it is rare for me to feel more in ease with my body cloaked than naked.
tonight the stars stare balefully back upon me and the almost awakened world lays in the dazed stillness of numbed limbs and tumbled dreams. my body shudders against the steelcold breathing of a tireless wind. i ride with a deft speed, through a country whose people have grown coarse with cold and a collusion of colorlessness. perhaps after we have finally known and lost each other, i will get to racing cars again.
the depths of this well have finally been sketched, for even in such a hostile city i find the warmth of ecstasy moving ever upward through me until, in the most unauthorized of fashions, my heart is screaming a silent joy. it cannot help to be surrounded by the unnamed promises of this suffering state, for even in the eyes of this music i find a melting down of the hardened edges.
while i delight in exploring the deep turning that is you, it is my own silence that feeds this shifting constant, me. and while i long mostly to devour you, my own shadow across the various parts of your nakedness does intrigue me nearly to distraction. and oh, such sweet beauty have i ever glimpsed as when your armour has fallen and there for a moment, you are.

on a quest to know wholeness in the presence of great doubt,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment