Greetings, Clan o the heart, Walkers of the wordless, Tribe de ecstatic stillness, silliNess sereNaders...and weLcome home

Friday, March 23, 2012

Cool, evening air, updated technology, a beginner again! Finally, an adult in my home town, left alone to discern the shape and color of its hollows, lines. And yet, lost again, with my own genetic doppelgänger, with my Parent cloak donned. What a year for such matters, two thousand and twelve, a year worth writing the letters, pausing with space between words, letting the mouth rest momentarily in oral asanas.
It was only yesterday, warm and startling for mid-march in cny, and after a five mile date, that I stumbled upon a most impromptu healing ceremony. I had decided to stop in to a local metaphysical shop where soon I was rolling along at the speed of sonar with a beautiful healer/ channel goddess, when up to the shop pulls a police officer. In full, it must be heavy wearing those weapons/responsibility for justice swagger, the officer entered the shop bringing conversation to a halt. Remarking on the usual cause for police presence the shop keep giggled a bit, as she bravely probed his cause of arrival.
What insued was, in the kind of thing nations and diplomats strategically plan for months, nothing short of an intergalactic counsel. Despite our outward appearances, and much to the thread of prior conversation, we entered a wave, a channel that pulsed with a vibration so clean and open I would have thought I was back in the bay, summer of 2006. Only these were strangers. One, understandably, the massage therapist turned channel, but the other...two time Iraqi tour vet, police officer!
I was mostly too shocked, and skeptical to engage directly,and so I wandered the shop touching stones in silent awe. I soaked it in though, three real whole people beyond, no, WITHIN the fear structure, (aka mainstream world of business, etc), and still radiating the real, the now. As rhe clock told fit I left with two stones, one a sort of psychic soul thumbprint reader(!) and two words written on a postit, the name of a being to contact, perhaps for an upcoming journey.
For now, I rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment